MicroStrain’s wireless sensor nodes support humidity measurement solutions. Our miniature, low-power nodes enable the remote monitoring of humidity conditions over the long-term. Multi-channeled nodes allow users to couple humidity with a range of additional measurement capabilities including temperature, moisture, radiation, acceleration, strain, and displacement.
TC-Link – 6CH – LXRS
MicroStrain’s TC-Link®-6CH wireless thermocouple node offers six temperature monitoring channels. One channel can also be used for a humidity sensor input.
- 1 standard humidity sensor input connection
- Supports five additional K, N, R, S, T, E & B thermocouple types
- Sample rates from 2Hz to 1 sample ever 17 minutes
- Software programmable onboard linearization algorithms
ENV-Link – Mini – LXRS
ENV-Link™ -Mini -LXRS® environmental sensor node supports four sensor inputs inluding a dedicated digital relative humidity and temperature sensing channel.
- IP-67 rated enclosure for long-term outdoor use
- Surface mountable relative humidity and temperature sensor
- 3 additional 0-5 VDC inputs supports soil moisture, leaf wetness, carbon dioxide, pyranometer, barometric pressure, and additional sensors
SensorCloud™ is useful for a nearly limitless variety of applications, particularly where data from large sensor networks needs to be collected, viewed, and monitored remotely. Structural health monitoring and condition based monitoring of high value assets are applications where commonly available data tools often come up short in terms of accessibility, data scalability, programmability, or performance. MicroStrain® SensorCloud was born out of a need for a better tool for these types of applications but the core features and benefits can add value to a much broader range of applications.