SG-Link – RGD – LXRS
TC-Link – 6CH – LXRS
MicroStrain’s TC-Link®-6CH wireless thermocouple node features six standard input connectors with an embedded cold junction temperature sensor for plug-and-play use.
- 6 standard thermocouple input connections
- Supports K, N, R, S, T, E & B thermocouple types
- Sample rates from 2Hz to 1 sample ever 17 minutes
- Software programmable onboard linearization algorithms
RTD-Link – LXRS
The RTD-Link™ -LXRS® Wireless RTD Sensor Node features a standard RTD input connector and software programmable on-board linearization algorithms to support 2 or 4 wire PT100 RTD types.
- 1 input channel: supports type 2 or 4 wire PT100 RTD
- ABS plastic enclosure for test & measurement applications
ENV-Link – Mini – LXRS
ENV-Link™ -Mini -LXRS® environmental sensor node supports four sensor inputs inluding a dedicated digital relative humidity and temperature sensing channel.
- IP-67 rated enclosure for long-term outdoor use
- Surface mountable relative humidity and temperature sensor
- 3 additional 0-5 VDC inputs supports soil moisture, leaf wetness, carbon dioxide, pyranometer, barometric pressure, and additional sensors
The EH-Link® is a miniature self-powered wireless node capable of harvesting energy from an array of ambient sources. Wireless node combines embedded triaxial accelerometers, a temperature sensor and a relative humidity input channel.
- Onboard temperature sensor, relative humidity sensor & triaxial accelerometers
- External differential strain gauge input
- Harvest power from piezoelectric, electrodynamic and thermoelectric sources
- 5.0V to 20V
SG-Link – LXRS
SG-Link® -LXRS® offers single thermocouple input configuration for test and measurement applications. Ruggedized enclosures are available for extreme exposure and long-term monitoring.
- PT100 RTD, RTD & Thermistors
- 1 differential input channel
- 1 single ended inputs for capacitive MEMS
SensorCloud™ is useful for a nearly limitless variety of applications, particularly where data from large sensor networks needs to be collected, viewed, and monitored remotely. Structural health monitoring and condition based monitoring of high value assets are applications where commonly available data tools often come up short in terms of accessibility, data scalability, programmability, or performance. MicroStrain® SensorCloud was born out of a need for a better tool for these types of applications but the core features and benefits can add value to a much broader range of applications.