SG-Link – RGD – LXRS
ENV-Link – Mini – LXRS
ENV-Link™ -Mini -LXRS® environmental sensor node supports four sensor inputs inluding a dedicated digital relative humidity and temperature sensing channel.
- IP-67 rated enclosure for long-term outdoor use
- Surface mountable relative humidity and temperature sensor
- 3 additional 0-5 VDC inputs supports soil moisture, leaf wetness, carbon dioxide, pyranometer, barometric pressure, and additional sensors
The V-Link® wireless node is designed to accept multiple strain and torque gauge differential inputs, digitize sensor output with 16 bit resolution, and transmit torque data to a remote WSDA gateway. Event driven triggering features allows users to maximize battery life while monitoring vital pre- and post- event torque levels. Standard configurations are available for test and measurement applications. Ruggedized enclosures are available for extreme exposure and long-term monitoring.
- 4 differential inputs for full, half or quarter bridge strain gauges
- 3 torque gauge input channels (2 bending + 1 axial)
- 16 bit A/D converter
- Event triggered dat with 200,000 byte pre-event memory
- 1 input channel for 4-20mA sensor by measuring voltage across optional internal 56 Ohm resistor (requires external power)
SG-Link – LXRS
SG-Link® -LXRS® offers standard wireless torque gauge configuration for test and measurement applications. Ruggedized enclosures are available for extreme exposure and long-term monitoring.
- 1 differential input for full, half or quarter bridge torque gauge
- Wireless sample rates up to 4KHz in burst mode, 500Hz continuous
- Datalogging to internal memory at up to 2048 Hz
SensorCloud™ is useful for a nearly limitless variety of applications, particularly where data from large sensor networks needs to be collected, viewed, and monitored remotely. Structural health monitoring and condition based monitoring of high value assets are applications where commonly available data tools often come up short in terms of accessibility, data scalability, programmability, or performance. MicroStrain® SensorCloud was born out of a need for a better tool for these types of applications but the core features and benefits can add value to a much broader range of applications.