MicroStrain offers a wide array of load cells to address the unique needs of each customer. Our low power load sensor nodes support advanced measurement capabilities while providing the remote monitoring freedom of an extended range wireless network.
SG-Link – RGD – LXRS
NV-Link – Mini – LXRS
ENV-Link™ -Mini -LXRS® environmental sensor node supports four sensor inputs inluding a dedicated digital relative humidity and temperature sensing channel.
- IP-67 rated enclosure for long-term outdoor use
- Surface mountable relative humidity and temperature sensor
- 3 additional 0-5 VDC inputs supports soil moisture, leaf wetness, carbon dioxide, pyranometer, barometric pressure, and additional sensors
The EH-Link™ is a miniature self-powered wireless node capable of harvesting energy from an array of ambient sources. Wireless node includes onboard tri-axial acceleration and accepts an external load cell.
- 1 differential input channel for full, half or quarter bridge load cell
- Sample rates up to 2082Hz
- Harvest power from piezoelectric, electrodynamic and thermoelectric sources
- 5.0V to 20V
V-Link® wireless node is designed to accept up to four load cell differential inputs, digitize sensor output with 16 bit resolution, and transmit load data to a remote WSDA gateway. Event driven triggering features allows users to maximize battery life while monitoring vital pre- and post- event loads. Standard configurations are available for test and measurement applications. Ruggedized enclosures are available for extreme exposure and long-term monitoring.
- 4 differential inputs for full, half or quarter bridge load cells
- 16 bit A/D converter
- Event triggered dat with 200,000 byte pre-event memory
- 1 input channel for 4-20mA sensor by measuring voltage across optional internal 56 Ohm resistor (requires external power)
SG-Link – LXRS
SG-Link® -OEM -LXRS® offers standard wireless load cell configuration for original equipment manufacturer applications.
- Optimized for extended range lossless data applications
- 1 differential input for full, half or quarter bridge load cell
- Sample rates up to 4KHz in burst mode, 500Hz continuous
SensorCloud™ is useful for a nearly limitless variety of applications, particularly where data from large sensor networks needs to be collected, viewed, and monitored remotely. Structural health monitoring and condition based monitoring of high value assets are applications where commonly available data tools often come up short in terms of accessibility, data scalability, programmability, or performance. MicroStrain® SensorCloud was born out of a need for a better tool for these types of applications but the core features and benefits can add value to a much broader range of applications.